What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When it comes to selling your home and choosing a real estate agent to work with, it is important to work with someone who really understands what you are wanting to accomplish and knows how to pay attention to the details, which is how your house will get sold.
The DETAILS are how your home gets sold:
- Accurate pricing
- Professional staging/design
- High end photography
- Professional video and virtual tour
- Professional property brochures
- Mega Open House
- Marketing on MLS with high end photography
- Broker tours
- Neighborhood prospecting
- Property Website
- TV commercial
- Prospecting for buyers
- Target marketing for specific buyers
- Notify all brokers in my office, region and globally
- Email all feedback from showings
- Prospecting daily to find a buyer for your home
- Personally invite your neighbors to the Mega Open House
- Your home will be on over 900 websites
These are some of the highlights of my services when it comes to listing your home. Bottom line, it is all about presentation, marketing and getting your property seen so it in turn gets sold. Please contact me with any questions you may have and I look forward to working with you!
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here